Conference Videos

Chris Russell chris at nifry.com
Tue Mar 14 07:46:09 UTC 2017

> We record and put on youtube the uknof.org.uk meetings and it still
> gets bigger every time (around 3x growth since we started streaming).

  - and we at UKNOF are grateful for Brandon for doing this... :)

  In terms of UKNOF, we get complaints when we DON'T webcast content or
make video's available on YouTube, overall, people coming to meetings is
somewhere between coming to see the content and also to network.

  The YouTube presence helps us to spread the word of the meeting and be
as inclusive as possible, on the other hand, we are entirely sponsor
funded and try to avoid a charge for attendance.

Chris