Purchased IPv4 Woes

Pete Baldwin pete at tccmail.ca
Sun Mar 12 00:45:50 UTC 2017

The previous owner was XELAS Software in Marina Del Ray, California.  I
still see it listed on some geoIP databases, but those have been cleaned
for the most part.

I'm not sure if someone had it before them and they just got rid of it
because of these issues, so I don't want to point fingers at XELAS by
any means.

-----

Pete Baldwin
Tuckersmith Communications