Purchased IPv4 Woes

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Sun Mar 12 14:51:20 UTC 2017

I am interested in what broker you used as well.  We have used a few that do a little due diligence on their end, but we still do our own.   We have seen an auction pulled due to the space having a bad reputation, but we were the ones who had to step up and say something.

Justin Wilson
j2sw at mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric