Purchased IPv4 Woes

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Sun Mar 12 05:02:08 UTC 2017

Validating is a lot of work, but you have to do it. I know there are lots
of blocks with RBL problems. Some spammers make so much money, they easily
afford to buy small blocks , abuse them to make money, buy more blocks and
put the olds up for sale. Careful price is rarely a tell about a bad
block. Only the cost of their first block is their initial sunk cost, as
they cycle through blocks.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO