WEBINAR TUESDAY: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue Mar 7 00:50:59 UTC 2017

In message <59f04cec29296d59f589ee671c65edc8.squirrel at 66.201.44.180>, "Bob Evans" writes:
> I have had ipv4 transit with ATT for years (one provider of many)....and
> the order originally placed was for both ipv4 and 6....yep still waiting.
>
> Thank You
> Bob Evans
> CTO

Cancel your service and say it is because they failed to deliver
IPv6.  If they try to fight you for breaking the contract they don't
have a leg to stand on because they have failed to deliver on their
part of the contract.

I more people did this you would see IPv6 move up the priority stack.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org