WEBINAR TUESDAY: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Mon Mar 6 22:34:50 UTC 2017

On 3/6/17 14:04, Dennis Burgess wrote:
> Well try to get ATT to announce IPv6 though our AS!  Lol Been on the phone with the for over a month.  Still no ETA :(

Requests driven from the sales side should have the best results.

Before Charter's sales turned into a hole of poor service, I had a
account manager that actually cared about the whole picture. I told him
the reason nobody before him was able to sell to us is because we have
requirements that need to be deliverable (no native IPv6 no sale), can't
deal in promises. Of course he's no longer there and I'm back to idiots
that just want to see how high of a price they can get you to sign for,
especially if you're already a customer there's no need to pretend to
care further.

~Seth