WEBINAR TUESDAY: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Mon Mar 6 17:26:53 UTC 2017

In a message written on Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 12:16:32PM -0500, valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> Oh, and you're going to need support buy-in from *at least* Microsoft, Apple,
> Linux, Cisco, Juniper, and a significant chunk of major makers of CPE gear.

Valdis is just spouting a bunch of fake requirements.  It's all
lies folks.  I mean the thing is called "EZIP", the EZ is right in
the name.  We're going to drain that IETF swamp of all their so-called
experts and make sure simple proposals like this that regular people
can understand get a fair shot.  It's going to change the Internet,
bigly.

And, what about the e-mails?  I mean, come on, what are those SMTP
people hiding?

[For the humor impared, it's a joke folks.]

Leo Bicknell - bicknell at ufp.org