WEBINAR TUESDAY: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Mar 6 08:08:35 UTC 2017

To say that Mr. Chen's EZIP proposal has not, thus far, been received with
open arms by the networking community would be an understatement. It is
seen as delaying the inevitable and introducing an impractical extra
routing hardware layer that will be hit & miss. Nevertheless, since much of
the world is still IPv4 dependent, it just could take off. ISOC-NY is happy
to give him the opportunity to expound on its merits.
​ We'd welcome some expert respondents.​

​See: ​
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ati-ipv4-with-adaptive-address-space-00

​==================================================================​

WEBINAR TUESDAY: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again? w/ @AbrahamYChen

On Tuesday March 8 2017 at noon EST the Internet Society New York Chapter
(ISOC-NY) presents a webinar Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?. Abraham Y.
Chen, VP of Engineering, Avinta Communications, will present his EzIP
proposal to reinvigorate the diminishing pool of IPv4 addresses.
​Optional registration
 at the link below. This will be recorded.

What: WEBINAR: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?
When: Tuesday March 8 2017 Noon EST | 17:00 UTC
Register + info: https://www.meetup.com/isoc-ny/events/238164448/
Computer: https://zoom.us/j/914492141
Phone: http://bit.ly/zoomphone
​ ​