google ipv6 routes via cogent

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Mar 3 03:12:40 UTC 2017

My own experience was that I tried to use the 2000::/3 route initially and
that was fine with static routes in my lab, but once dynamic routing
protocols were introduced, ::/0 was the only thing recognized as "default"
to propagate or not with default-route statements in BGP and OSPF.

That may vary from platform to platform, however the ones I played with all
exhibited this behaviour.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://ciscodude.net/ - https://hextet.systems/
http://mbix.ca/