google ipv6 routes via cogent

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Mar 2 18:36:04 UTC 2017

Well, I asked my (3) upstream providers to only send me a ipv6 default route and they sent me ::/0...here's one of them...

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0: 9k#sh bgp vrf one ipv6 uni neighbors abcd:1234::1 routes
Thu Mar  2 12:33:23.644 CST
Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best
              i - internal, r RIB-failure, S stale
Origin codes: i - IGP, e - EGP, ? - incomplete
   Network            Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path
Route Distinguisher: 10.101.0.2:1 (default for vrf one)
*> ::/0               abcd:1234::1
                                                             0 1234 i

Processed 1 prefixes, 1 paths

-Aaron