Consumer networking head scratcher

Dann Schuler DannSchuler at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:32:53 UTC 2017

Just a quick sanity check here since I know we can occasionally overlook the simple things.  You have updated the firmware to the latest available version correct?  Have you checked for any odd services like QoS, parental controls or an IDS?  Have you tried wiping it to factory default and reconfiguring it?

What happens if you give the affected machine a new IP?  Could it be some service on the device affecting that specific IP?