google ipv6 routes via cogent

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Thu Mar 2 14:23:30 UTC 2017

Just Google for it.. this is probably one of the oldest running Klan dispute in the industry..

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2009/10/22/peering-disputes-migrate-to-ipv6/

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net