google ipv6 routes via cogent

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Mar 2 14:11:14 UTC 2017

Due to various peering disputes (notably with Hurricane Electric) Cogent just don't have all the routes in IPv6 (and should be regarded as a partial IPv6 transit only).
One should not rely only on Cogent for its transit, anyway :)
Don't count on any improvement soon. It was already discussed here one year ago...