Internetpulse.net is dead

Janusz Jezowicz janusz at speedchecker.xyz
Thu Jun 29 07:01:07 UTC 2017

I guess one way is to compile list of Looking Glass servers on those
providers and also list of IPs that belong to those and start pinging each
other to produce the matrix.

You can also try RIPE Atlas or www.maplatency.com. RIPE and Maplatency can
be automated using API so the matrix could be built automatically. In any
case you will need to find out destination IPs within the network so you
have something to ping (that should not be that hard, you can use
https://radar.tools.cdn77.com/ for that)

Disclosure: I work for Speedchecker which created Maplatency