Centurylink contact for Boise?

Brielle bruns at 2mbit.com
Sat Jun 24 17:18:58 UTC 2017

Hey all, apologies for formatting since I'm on my iPhone.

Is there anyone on list that happens to know a contact for CenturyLink who can help with some major network issues going on in Boise?

Nearly every customer I have with a DSL line is reporting severe and inconsistent connectivity issues with Microsoft, Reddit, Adobe, and even my servers in Washington state off of Westin.

Biggest problem is that for every customer it's a different set of issues even though they are off of the same central offices.  One can't get to MS, another can, while another has the reverse issue with Reddit.

Mostly seeing connection timeouts to various ports (TCP and UDP), but yet can still ping the hosts.

From my own DSL, for example, I can't browse reddit from one IP, but works fine from the next IP in the same subnet.  That other IP can't establish an  IAX2 tunnel to my coloc in WA, but my LAN firewall can.

Its driving me nuts.  Any insight from a CL engineer would be much appreciated.

Brielle

Sent from my iPhone