IPv6 traffic percentages?

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Thu Jun 22 07:08:44 UTC 2017

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Radu-Adrian Feurdean wrote:

> To make it short : education. And we as as small ISP we have neither the
> resources, nor the motivation (because $$$ on the issue is negative) to
> do it (the education).

An ISP should be an enabler, and have a service portfolio to cover most
customers need. Not all customers will want all the services, so if a
customer doesn't want IPv6 then fine, turn it off for them. When they come
back later and want it, they know you have it.

You've done your part, and that's great!

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se