Google Cloud and IX - Traffic behavior

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Jun 21 15:51:32 UTC 2017

     Thanks Tom,

     Yeah my test points VM's where all FreeBSD 10.3/11.0, so I decided
to randomize some of them and added a CentOS on my Telia peer (10Gbps),
and start getting normal performance from GCLD ( In the 500Mbps/500Mbps
range )

     PS: Even weirderer(tm) The *BSD VMs always performed correctly in
the past, but not for this particular case.

     I have some work left to normalizing those peers, the same tactic
didn't work on the other ones.

     if anyone have some lead on a TCP stream analyzer that would cut
down on the number of naps I need to take looking for clues in wireshark
captures.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443