PCIe adapters supporting long distance 10GB fiber?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Jun 21 12:41:17 UTC 2017

     Hi,

     Remember to check the power available to the XFP/SFP+.

     Its the most common issue related with achievable distance.

     We worked with optic.ca to figured out that type of issue with some
extreme network gear and after a few "patches" to the XGm board, it's
been stable since.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443