Vendors spamming NANOG attendees

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jun 20 13:41:13 UTC 2017

I'm still not sure people understand the situation. There's an attendee list, but that list doesn't have e-mail addresses. It didn't come from the mailing list. The person looked up who went to the conference and then found their e-mail address elsewhere. I also don't think the above is wrong in any way and people should just get on with their lives.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange