mailops https breakage

Edwin Pers EPers at ansencorp.com
Thu Jun 15 12:19:22 UTC 2017

Fun fact about letsencrypt certs, they expire after a month or so.
Looks like the site admin never noticed/cared to update it (since 2016), even though there's a nice little helper program to auto-update them that you can throw in a cronjob (or scheduled task, if you're into IIS) and forget about

Ed Pers