DWDM Mux/Demux using 40G Optics

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:32:28 UTC 2017

I guess that makes sense. The plus or minus some is the question. FS is
claiming their 1310 port support QSFP+, which is 1270, 1290, 1310, and 1330
combined. I understand you can us 1310, but I am still scratching my head
as to how they all one minus and two above 1310 to work. Of course they
don't have any datasheets to show the range either.