DWDM Mux/Demux using 40G Optics

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Mon Jun 19 19:49:57 UTC 2017

I tried to send some pictures, but looks like the message got stuck for moderator.

Here is a link to pictures  what Colton is trying to accomplish.... (my bench test :) )

https://1drv.ms/a/s!Ar2zoQlxIvI1gdV9tYj96YUDWElu6w

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net