Google Cloud and IX - Traffic behavior

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Jun 19 13:36:28 UTC 2017

     Hi,

     Yes Stephen, we're talking the usual like GTT...

     And no latency wise they're about the same.  In the 35ms range.

     But I still can't figure out the 10 x drop, that level of latency
alone cannot be the factor.

     ( And Gordy...  what?!? )

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443