Vendors spamming NANOG attendees

John Osmon josmon at rigozsaurus.com
Tue Jun 13 20:27:34 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 01:02:12PM -0500, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Overreact much?

Mike -- I suspect he *under*Reacts.

I go so far as giving out unique e-mail whenever possible so that I can
track the origin of scraped addresses...

*And* I remind sales folks (and their bosses) why I won't buy from them.

I guess they should be happy that I don't sign a lot of orders
anymore...  :-)