DMCA processing software

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Thu Jun 8 07:28:51 UTC 2017

Hi

> Speaking for Networks outside of the USA (and not being at all
> helpful sorry), /dev/null works well. Sorry, couldn't help myself...

Same here, most notices about PI infringements our abuse desk is
getting are from companies operating on a 'bounty' scheme, trying to
get some personal details of the user of an IP address to be able to
sell that information to the copyright holder.

As soon as we try to instruct them on how to correctly proceed in
Switzerland, we either don't hear from then any more, or keep getting
the same messages again and again which we then consider 'spam' as
obviously no human is sending then, or reviewing the answers our abuse
desks sends.

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden