Proxying NetFlow traffic correctly

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Wed Jun 7 13:19:59 UTC 2017

You may want to check out the SiLK netflow capture and analysis tool
suite. Look in particular at it's SiLK Administrators Tools section which
provides extensive flexibility for manipulating netflow exports. The
analysis tools are quite good too.

http://tools.netsa.cert.org/silk/silk-reference-guide.pdf

Joe