Russian diplomats lingering near fiber optic cables

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Fri Jun 2 02:15:12 UTC 2017

The Seattle Russian Embassy is in the Westin Building just 4 floors above
the fiber meet-me-room and five floors above the NRO tap room.  They use to
come ask us (an ISP) for IT help back in '96 when they would drag an icon
too far off the screen in Windows 3.11. We were on the same floor.

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, +1 (360) 474-7474