Russian diplomats lingering near fiber optic cables

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Thu Jun 1 18:56:45 UTC 2017

That's how we found the Russian's fiber cables:

"According to “Blind Man’s Bluff,” Bradley, in his predawn stupor, recalled from his youth written signs that had been posted along the Mississippi River to mark undersea cables. The signs, posted along the shore, were meant to prevent passing from hooking the cables with their anchors. With this in mind, Bradley reasoned that there had to be similar signs near the shallower points on the Sea of Okhotsk."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/10/26/as-russia-scopes-undersea-cables-a-shadow-of-the-united-states-cold-war-past/?utm_term=.48dbf7c289af

 -mel beckman