Leasing /22 blocks

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Thu Jun 1 15:54:15 UTC 2017

You must look deeply into the company you lease IPs too.

Have a contract - there is one on RentIPv4.com you can download, copy and
modify. (I created it, I say you can do that if you need one.)

But the contract is a small part....Because companies come and go. You
must be able to verify many things about the company - how long in
business - explore previous IPs they utilized... what they plan to do with
them, will thier customers spam with them, etc. If not you run a greater
risk of getting back IPs that are on international black lists. Many of
those will require you to pay a ransom fees to be removed blocks.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO