Leasing /22 blocks

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Thu Jun 1 14:04:35 UTC 2017

Almost attractive pricing, but then we assume those IPs are trashed for life,
and attract blowback scan/hack traffic?

I would think that permanent sale is the only option, once one has removed all traces
of one's name from all records (irr and robtex and mxtoolbox and and and)
before one does.

/kc

Ken Chase - math at sizone.org Guelph Canada