Comparing Backbone providers from support POV

Bassem Fawzi bfawzi at noor.net
Thu Jul 27 09:03:30 UTC 2017

Hello All,

This is Bassem and this is my first participation in nanog.

We are planning to get a new 10G circuit and we are comparing the IPT service of three backbone providers that met our technical and financial requirements, Now to take all aspects into consideration we need to compare them from the support point of view.

The three providers are NTT,GTT and Telia so if any one have dealt with them before and can help us rate their support it would be Great.

Many thanks.

--
Best regards,

Bassem Fawzy