Temperature monitoring

Edwin Pers EPers at ansencorp.com
Tue Jul 18 20:39:25 UTC 2017

+1 for the serverscheck.com gear. Been running it as a humidity monitor in the plant for a year or so now and it's been rock solid. If you're the kind of shop that requires calibration for that sort of equipment they'll handle that as well. Great company to work with. Pair it with Cacti + thold plugin or whatever other snmp monitoring you like - or the base units can handle alerting on their own.

FYI for those interested - the stated max length of connecting cable between the base station and the sensor units (30ft iirc) is way under what it'll do in the real world - I've got at least one sensor unit that's a good 500ft away from the base station and it's been working just fine

Ed Pers