Friday musing - Long distance fiber deployment resources

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Mon Jul 17 11:22:26 UTC 2017

Agreed, however over the next 50 to 100 years you might see a big migration North as temperature continue rising and continuous shipping via the Northern passage.

The Quintillion cable is really being built to link Asia and Europe via an ultra low latency path. Attaching fiber spurs to those Northern Communities is a way of getting Canadian government support and money.