Reporting/fixing broken airport/hotel/etc wifi?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 20:43:21 UTC 2017

I've found many times it's the other way around, with highly restrictive
captive portals that only allow traffic to 80 and 443. This is exactly the
reason why I have an OpenVPN server running in tcp mode (not udp) on 443.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com