ISP billing - data collection, correlation, and billing

Luke Guillory lguillory at reservetele.com
Fri Jul 14 18:47:49 UTC 2017

On the HFC / CMTS side of things we have IPDR which I believe has some open source collectors out there. I'm not sure that IPDR is used much outside of the HFC world though.

Luke Guillory
Vice President – Technology and Innovation

Tel:    985.536.1212
Fax:    985.536.0300
Email:  lguillory at reservetele.com

Reserve Telecommunications
100 RTC Dr
Reserve, LA 70084

Disclaimer:
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material which should not disseminate, distribute or be copied. Please notify Luke Guillory immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Luke Guillory therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. .