Temperature monitoring

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Jul 14 05:27:51 UTC 2017

Weathergoose by IT watchdogs. 1U rackmount devices with very shallow depth of about an inch or two. Sensors are cheap, varied, and you can daisychain dozens of them together. So one server box can monitor entire row of racks. Loads of other features too for notification, escalation, and SNMP manageable.

-mel via cell