Temperature monitoring

Pete Baldwin pete at tccmail.ca
Fri Jul 14 04:26:29 UTC 2017

We have Sensaphones (sensaphone.com) in remote offices.  We use IMS-4000s.  They are a 1RU box with RJ45 jacks on the front.  You can run CAT-5 to where you want to monitor something, and stick a module on the end of the cable.   They have temp, humidity, generic NO/NC sensors, power sensors to graph voltage and alert on voltage swings etc.   They can send emails, SNMP traps, or dial out with a modem.      They also have a built in mic that can alert on noise increases.     Some models allow you to dial in and listen to the room.