Re: Transit Providers in Bracknell, UK

Gary T. Giesen ggiesen+nanog at giesen.me
Mon Jul 3 12:36:45 UTC 2017

Thanks all for the on- and off-list suggestions. I've joined the UKNOF list and will seriously look at Vodafone (former C&W).

Cheers,

GTG

On Sunday, July 02, 2017 13:58 EDT, Stuart Howlette <stuart at stuarthowlette.me.uk> wrote:
 I don't know personally, but have you tried asking on the UKNOF mailing list? Regards,

Stuart Howlette
stuart at stuarthowlette.me.uk  On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:31 pm, Gary T. Giesen via NANOG <nanog at nanog.org> wrote:Can anyone recommend a transit provider in Bracknell, UK? Not too picky on requirements, but IPv6 is a must;  RTBH and good peering are a very good to have. We're looking to replace one of our current providers (Virgin Media - AS5089). I have no problem naming them as they treat prefix list updates like service changes (and charge £250 for the privilege). We gave in and paid it and and 2 weeks later they have still not processed the change. Cheers, GTG