BGP IP prefix hijacking

Nagarjun Govindraj nagarjun.govindraj at imaginea.com
Mon Jan 30 06:41:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I am planning to write a tool to detect real time BGP IP prefix hijacking.
I am glad to know some of the open problems faced by
providers/companies/community.
I would like to know how the community is currently dealing and mitigating
with such problems.
It will be very helpful to know some of the adopted strategies by the
community to detect bgp IP prefix hijacking and problems that are yet to be
solved.
Also I would like to know some of the very well industry standard open
source tools used in the area of BGP which makes life easier.

Regards,
Nagarjun