External BGP Controller for L3 Switch BGP routing

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Fri Jan 20 01:27:59 UTC 2017

Thank you for all the on-list and off-list replies..

The project I was looking for was/is called SIR.. (SDN Internet Router) and the original presentation was done by David Barroso..

Thanks to everyone who responded !

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net