Bandwidth Savings

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 12 13:38:22 UTC 2017

I remember there were a couple different owners down there, but Columbus swallowed them up, then C&W got Columbus then Liberty got C&W.

Not knowing the international cable market, is this like AT&T, Comcast or Verizon (the largest US last mile operators) being your only option?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange