Bandwidth Savings

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 12 13:35:12 UTC 2017

Peering is great when you can get to the IX inexpensively. I assume that glass that goes underwater has a significant increase in cost and therefore the cost savings of peering would be minuscule in comparison to the cost of the rest of the connectivity.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange