Safe IPv4 Was: Re: premiumcolo.net IP address rental

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon Jan 9 19:59:14 UTC 2017

Well, since someone is listing wholesalers of IPV4 space. I never grabbed
any list to spam rental space offers that we have available....but since
all the large competitors are mentioned in your thread here.

There is a lot of information on a site I maintain, http://RentIPv4.com

It has some good tech information, for those unfamiliar with routing
blocks where they can learn more about the IP shortage logistics and how
router table limits are effected.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO