SoCal FIOS outage(?) / static IP readdressing

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Jan 4 08:32:43 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 04:01:03AM +0000, Mel Beckman wrote:

> If a Frontier tech is on this list, I ask you kindly figure out what
> the blasted deal is with your vanishing ticket numbers. This has been
> going on for MONTHS!

The cynic in me wonders if somebody is trying to artificially inflate
their metrics ;). Problems? Who's having problems 8-/?

That's interesting though, I wonder if that's what happened to the
reference number I was given in the morning that was MIA in the
afternoon; it vanished into helpdesk limbo... At least my issue did get
somehow fixed so I won't have to call again tomorrow; ah, small favors :).