6PE on ALU

serge vautour sergervautour at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:26:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

Running into a little problem configuring 6PE on ALU7750. All prefixes in
the IPv6 table except prefixes learned via my eBGP peers are getting
exported via MP-BGP:

            group "IPV6-LU"
                description "6PE config"
                family label-ipv6
                remove-private
                export "permitAll"
                peer-as 123
                neighbor 10.1.2.3
                exit
            exit

            policy-statement "permitAll"
                default-action accept
                exit
            exit

This is on SROS 14. The "advertise-label ipv6" command no longer exists.
"family label-ipv6" seems to do the same thing. For locally connected
subnet the next hop gets set to IPv4-IPv6 mapped address. I've tried
different export policies and cannot get eBGP learned IPv6 prefixes to get
exported.

Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks,
Serge