Any Github Experts online ?

Jesse Cotton jcotton1123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:55:30 UTC 2017

Also, performing a git clone or git pull is significantly different than downloading a tarball. Someone correct me if I am wrong but Git essentially has to reconstruct the files from its internal data structures. If you clone a large repository with a lot of history it will take longer than a smaller repository with less history.