Cellular enabled console server

Simon Woodhead simon at linx.net
Fri Feb 24 16:27:16 UTC 2017

Hi Ben

We run OpenGears at Simwood. They do various flavours some with 3G; we’ve used both the 3G and the ethernet variety and all worked well. Serial access is essentially ssh to the console server specifying a custom port that relates to the serial port. They also support the addition of other sensors, e.g. temperature. The smallest one is 4 ports but I can’t presently see it on their website.

cheers
Simon