Cellular enabled console server

Kraig Beahn kraig at enguity.com
Fri Feb 24 22:10:47 UTC 2017

Netcomm NWL‑25‑02 Verizon LTE Router paired with a DLI SS20 gives you
access to 20 serial ports natively from the NWL, without the use of USB or
an intermediate technology between the router, end device and LTE interface
thus signifinactly reducing the potential for an LTE communications
failure, typical of external USB devices/routers.

We have been deploying these on our Verizon Wireless private network for
about six months now, and have been extremely impressed thus far. In
addition, the NWL also has multiple GPIO's native to the platform, a
WWAN-LTE (routable DMNR) ethernet port, usb port, etc.

On our VZW MPN contract, each site is down to $5.00/MRC. Just have to have
a minimum of 25 device on the contract to reach that pricing level.

The NWL retails for $199.00
The SS20 retails for $149.00