Software for network modelling / documentation / GIS

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at lugosys.com
Fri Feb 24 17:28:03 UTC 2017

Hey, that's really interesting!

I'm from Portugal, so the language isn't a problem ;)

>From the overview, it seems to be more focused on the passive infra, but
perhaps there may be room for developing a campus side and active
equipments. I didn't find a way to access the demo, but I'll get in
touch with them to see if we can get some cooperation going. My need is
actually for a uni, so it would be a nice touch if we work together with
an NREN.

Thanks,
Israel