Cellular enabled console server

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Feb 24 16:15:15 UTC 2017

I have been using a Sprint 3G modem to a Mikrotik (IP stuff for my use, but
you can just as easily use the serial port for your needs).  I pay $10/mo
for a few hundred megabytes/mo.

None of the Mikrotiks have 4 console ports, but you can buy 4 of them cheap.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St